Order your 4 Town Tour Souvenir T-Shirt here. Our Souvenir T-Shirt is white and features the "4 Town Tour" logo on the front and our Northern Hamilton County sponsors' logos on the back.
First Annual “4 Town Tour” bicycle ride through Northern Hamilton County
Saturday, September 18, 2021
The Northern Hamilton County Chamber of Commerce, NHCCOC.org, is conducting its first annual bike ride to highlight the businesses of Northern Hamilton County, increase public awareness of this less-traveled area of Central Indiana, and to benefit the business programs at Hamilton Heights and Sheridan High Schools.
For 2021, given the construction on US31, the ride focuses on the three communities of Arcadia, Atlanta and Cicero, Indiana. After construction on US31 permits safe bicycle access across the highway (expected in 2022), future tour routes will expand to include Sheridan.
The inaugural ride will offer 28 mile and 50 mile routes, with a separate family ride of approximately 5 miles within Cicero.
Here are the details:
- The ride is being held Saturday, September 18, 2021, and the event takes place rain or shine. Please note that no refunds will be issued due to the advance purchase of hospitality services and support resources
- All three ride routes begin and end at Cicero Christian Church, 1715 Stringtown Pike, Cicero, IN 46034
For the 28 and 50 mile rides:
- On-site registration and check-in from 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
- At 8:30 a.m., riders will have a “mass start” departure and be escorted out of Cicero by law enforcement
- Route maps will be available, and road markings will mark the routes
- SAG stops will be stationed approximately every 6 miles sponsored by area businesses
- Riders who check in at each SAG stop can enjoy an end-of-tour lunch upon returning to Cicero Christian Church called the “4 Town Taste.” Others can buy a lunch ticket for $10. Invite your family and friends to join you at the end of the ride for the 4 Town Taste
- The bike course, while almost exclusively on country roads, is completely open to all vehicular traffic. All riders are expected to follow all cycling and traffic laws. Helmets are strongly recommended.
- The cost is $50 per rider onsite at the day of the event, and $40 online by August 1st
- The price includes a souvenir T-Shirt. Please select your size while registering. A few will be available for purchase at the day of the event.
For the family ride:
- On-site registration and check-in from 8:45am – 9:45 a.m.
- Ride commences at 10:00am
- This ride is an “out and back” rote that will primarily follow a paved bike path and have limited contact with vehicular traffic
- One SAG stop is planned at the 2.5 mile turnaround point
- Participants can enjoy lunch upon their return, at a cost of $10 each
- Souvenir T-Shirts can be ordered while registering, at $12 each. A limited number will be available at the event.
- The cost is $20 per family onsite at the day of the event, and $10 online by August 1st.
- Taking photos during the ride? Email them into email@example.com and have them displayed in Cicero at our start/finish location and posted on our Facebook page.
4 Town Taste
- The Chamber is organizing a luncheon for the riders, their families, and the community at large, from 11:30 to 2pm, at the Cicero Christian Church.
- Named the 4 Town Taste, the menu is a buffet of food items and drinks provided by various Northern Hamilton County restaurants.
- The cost is $10 per person, and 28 and 50 mile riders, with a completed route SAG stop check-in card, eat for free